Dienstag, 5. August 2014

I  was nominated by: PinkPixieDoll, thank you very much.

For those of you that don't know the Liebster Award, has been floating around for a few years. It’s a cyber-award handed around by bloggers and once the recipient has answered 11 questions, they pass it on to another 11 bloggers with 11 questions that they have thought up. Mention has to be made of the person that nominated them and these 11 then do the same, and so on. I’m led to believe that each nominee writes a new post on their blog, just as I have done here.
It makes an interesting blog post (I hope) and it is a chance for you to find out about some other interesting people with great blogs in the process.



Here are the rules:
1. You must answer all questions that are given to you

2. Must link back to the person that nominated you

3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.

4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers

5. Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice

6. Cannot nominate the person who nominated you

7. Must inform nominees of your nomination

8. Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info


I hope i understood the rules right........

11 facts about me:
my mother is from Finland, i live near munich, i have three children, i am married, i love pink, i read a lot, i lived in China for a while, i have two sisters and a brother, i love taking photos, i am 42.

Why did you start your blog?

I started my blog, because my husband was wondering if i only wear jogging trousers and nothing else.
When he comes home late, i always wear them.........
I joked about making a photo of my outfits to show him, then i thought about blogging.

If you had a super power what would it be and why?

To heal would be great.

If you could speak to your past self what would you say?

Everything will be fine.

What and/or Who inspires you?

Arthur Schopenhauer, my children, Mark Twain,........

What is your dream job?

Writer

What is your favourite quote from a film?

Men and Women can never be friends.

What would be your idea of a dream date?

My husband and my children in a really nice restaurant.

 If you had three wishes, what would they be?

A summer house at the baltic sea, a house in munich, travel with my family to China

What are your wardrobe staple pieces?

Shoes

 If you could live anywhere, where?

South France

What is your favourite thing about blogging?

not sure yet

I nominate: 1. frisch-verliebt.blogspot.com, 2. erdmute.blogspot.de 3. katharinapradel.blogspot.com 4. stadt-land-food.de 5. derpinaunicorn.wordpress.com 6. the-golden-tree.blogspot.de 7. feingemachtes.net 8.fraeuleinwirbelwind.de 9.einapfelamtag.wordpress.com 10. hauptstadtpuppi.blogspot.de 11.ueberallunirgendwo.blogspot.com

MY questions are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2.When did you start blogging?
3.Who is your favorite designer?
4.What is your favorite book?
5.And your favorite film?
6. Who is your favorite blogger?
7.What are you dreaming of?
8.What music do you like?
9.What kind of food do you like?
10.Who inspires you?
11.Where don you want to be in 10 years?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen